7043- Wire Rope , Chain & Cable Lube
A high-grade lubricating oil, fortified with molybdenum disulfide to penetrate inaccessible areas and provide superior lubrication where temperatures and stress will break down ordinary lubricants.
- Excellent water displacing characteristics provide corrosion protection
- Excellent metal penetration
- Travels deep into wire ropes and exposed gearboxes, and along cabling
- Dark gray color allows easy visibility
- Will not wash away or rub off
- Reduces wear and increases chain life
- Performs at temperatures between -20°F and 300°F (-29°C and 149°C)
- FALEX E.P. Test Fallen Load to 4,500 lbs.
- For use in manufacturing facilities
Application: chain drives and pins, open gearing, sprockets, wire ropes, bushings, roller, clippers, cables, hoists, conveyors, and other metal surfaces. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.
Container Size: 16 oz.
Net Weight: 12 oz / 355 ml
Case Pack: 12