7045- H.D. Open Gear & Wire Rope Lube
This high-grade asphaltic grease won’t become brittle and is not affected by weather. Has outstanding adhesive properties.
- Minimizes internal friction
- Displaces water to provide excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Prevents metal bearing surfaces from becoming crazed and brittle
- Withstands extreme pressure with maximum adhesion
- Withstands washdowns; migrates on metal surfaces to the core of wire rope and sprint windings
- Performs at temperatures between 0°F and 160°F (-18°C and 71°C)
Applications: wire rope, exposed gears, winches, roller chains, elevator cables, conveyor rolls, draglines, and anywhere that lubrication and superior mastic properties are desired. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.
Container Size: 16 oz.
Net Weight: 12 oz / 355 ml
Case Pack: 12